Greece has more than 6,000 islands. More than 200 of them, ok, let’s be precise, 227 of them, are inhabited. But still. Narrowing it down to where you’ll spend your vacation can not only be tough, but near impossible!
- Are you imagining a dream vacation with glorious aquamarine seas, white and golden sand beaches – but don’t know where to start?
- Or you want to know when you’ll need to reserve accommodation for the peak season?
- Perhaps you don’t know whether you should go to Mykonos or Santorini? Chios or Thassos? Kos or Patmos?
- And you want to make sure that you get to see as much as possible BUT don’t try and cram too much into a 10-day vacation?
Believe me. I’ve been there.
I’m an Athens native and I’ve been traveling the Greek Islands since I was a babe in arms. I’ve traveled them solo. With girlfriends. I’ve island hopped with my husband and also with my adopted dog, Charlie.
Whether you’re a seasoned or a novice independent traveler, the Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide is a “must-have” for planning your island hopping trip.
The Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide is the result of years of personal research. I’ve returned to many of our glorious islands time and again. At different times of the year. Traveling different routes.
And now I’m ready to share The Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide with you.
Here’s what you’ll get when you purchase the Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide:
- You’ll get more than 100 pages of meticulously researched Greek Island specific content
- The 6 main island groups profiled & Crete
- The best beaches on the islands
- Key attractions NOT to miss
- Tips for island hoping in ALL the seasons.
Available as a PDF, Kindle eBook, ePub, and Mobi format
With 227 inhabited islands and more than 6,000 islands in total, the challenge is where to start. And then where to go. And how. What to include in your trip. And what not do. How to maximize your time. And not spend more of your trip traveling between islands.
The choices can be overwhelming.
The Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide provides clear, no-nonsense information to make your Island Hopping adventure one that you’ll remember for all the right reasons.
In the e-book, you’ll find
- An introduction to the distinctively different Greek Island Groups
- Greek Island Profiles
- What not to miss
- The best places to stay
- Transport on the Islands
- The best beaches
- 20 Ready to go Greek Island Hopping Itineraries
Oh, we’re not done yet.
- The basics of traveling between the islands – my local tips
- Seasonal differences and their impact on island hopping
- Where to arrive in Greece for your planned itineraries
- Which ports are best for which island groups
If you want to know how to travel the Greek Islands like a local, then the Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide is the book for you.
What you’ll get:
The Ultimate Guide to Greek Island Hopping (ebook) with
- More than 100 pages of detailed research and information
- 10 Key Maps
PLUS: 20 printable itineraries with do not miss things to do across 35 islands.
The Ultimate Guide to Greek Island Hopping ALSO includes:
- A comprehensive guide to Greek ferries – what to expect, what NOT to expect, how to deal with your luggage, and the different types of ferries
- Recommended island-hopping packing lists for both men and women
- A comprehensive guide to the island groups – including the differences and the must-sees in each island group.
- Concise, no-nonsense advice from an expert and local Greek Island hopper.
- The best places to stay – for all budgets
- Dreamy, full-color photos that will transport you directly to the islands.
You’ll get your copy of the Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide in all the best formats – it’s available as a PDF, a Kindle eBook, and an ePub book.
PLUS! – as an added bonus there are 20 printable ready-to-go itineraries
Here are some of the awesome things that independent travelers like you are saying about the Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide.
“I literally didn’t know where to start. So many islands, so much choice, and all I had was 10 days. Chrissy’s book helped me make a clear plan and I got to see three amazing islands AND relax, rather than spending my entire vacation just on a set of ferries”
“I always believed that I’d be able to just wander off a ferry and find the most amazing places to stay at the last minute. I’m so glad I read the Ultimate Greek Island Hopping Guide before I tried that and had to sleep on the beach! There are clear, concise outlines of how to plan a Greek Island Hopping trip and no-nonsense advice. Don’t travel to the Greek Islands without it”
“This guide helped me plan a great island-hopping break in late winter. And it was amazing. I love traveling off-season and I’d have been lost without it”